With the divisible reference sphere Traveler, we meet your requirements on user-friendly products. When regularly used, you can store the spheres in a case. Or disassemble the spheres and simply transport them in the small and practical bag for traveling.
Our Traveler sphere is a real revolution. The innovative reference sphere consists of several parts that can be bolted together easily and precisely in a minimum of time. Due to the excellent fitting accuracy of the single parts, the screwable sphere represents a highly accurate reference target for laser scanning. Quality: Made in Germany.
- Diameter Ø: 145mm
- Spherical shape allows the highest possible scanning efficiency from various directions
- The sphere is manufactured in 3 precisely fitting parts that are bolted together by means of an inlying connecting rod.
- Divisible sphere with the smallest pack size (when disassembled)
- The set consisting of 6 divisible spheres is delivered in a case where you can perfectly store the assembled spheres.
- Case with precut foam insert for safe transport of the spheres;
Case dimensions: 575 x 470 x 205 mm
- The additional bag is suited for traveling. The supplied bag allows comfortable transport by foot, by car, by train or by plane. (bag dimensions: 320 x 190 x 270 mm)
- The single disassembled sphere parts can be piled up in the bag in order to save a maximum of space.
- A set of 6 spheres in a bag allows you to save 70% of volume compared to a case.
- Due to the bag, you save approx. 50% of weight compared to a plastic case.
You find further information regarding the Traveler sphere in our info sheet.
Field of application:
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemistry and process industry
Compatible laser scanners:
- FARO LS 420
- FARO LS 880
- FARO Photon LS 20
- FARO Photon LS 80
- FARO Photon LS 120
- FARO Focus3D S 20
- FARO Focus3D S 120
- FARO Focus3D X 30
- FARO Focus3D X 130
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus M 70
- Trimble TX5
- Trimble TX8
- The reference sphere Traveler can be used easily at various weather conditions.
Do you need an overview on Laserscanning Europe's reference spheres? Have a look at our guide to reference spheres.
Convince yourself of the quality of our new sphere: >Laserscanning TV: Reference Sphere Traveler Video
Do you want to know how to successfully use 3D reference stickers, reference spheres, and mini prisms? Check it out here: >Laser Scanning TV: Laser Scanner Accessories Video
Synonyms: reference ball, reference globe, target, scan sphere, reference target, control point, point of reference, reference point, reference sphere set, laser scanner target sphere set, laser scanner reference sphere set, laser scanner target sphere, laser scanner reference sphere, reference ball, target ball, ground control point, GCP
|Product weight:||3,10 Kg|