Useful: Due to the magnetic back side, the laser scanning checkerboard target can be affixed arbitrarily to numerous places without screws and assembly.
Universal: The laser scanning checkerboard target can be used together with a laser scanner or a tachymeter.
Flexible: Due to the compact dimensions, the checkerboard targets are perfectly suited for field work. The wide target range ensures that the checkerboard target is a unique laser scanner reference mark.
- very light (150 g) and pliable plates with magnetic back side
- The checkerboard target can be attached arbitrarily to all smooth metallic surfaces, such as steel columns, electrical boxes, fire alarm systems, doors or door frames, construction site trailers, ...
- dimensions of the checkered pattern: 20cm x 20cm (7.9 in x 7.9 in)
- dimensions of the plate: 24cm x 24cm (9.4 in x 9.4 in)
- thickness of the checkerboard target: 0.9mm (0.04 in)
- registration mark visible up to 25m (984.3 in)
- can be sued flexibly on smooth metal surfaces
- weather-resistant checkerboard target for outdoor use
- If no metal surface is in place, the checkerboard targets can be attached easily by means of adhesive tape. The 2cm (0.79 in) wide border is perfectly suited for that purpose without the adhesive tape concealing the checkered pattern.
Field of application:
- architecture, construction, and preservation of historic buildings and monuments
- digital factory and plant construction
- mining industry and tunnel construction
- energy and supplying industry
- aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Set consisting of 5 magnetic laser scanner checkerboard targets
Synonyms: target plate, checkered pattern, checkerboard, laser scanner reference target
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|