Autopilot HAT for Raspberry Pi powered by ArduPilot and ROS.
Turn your Raspberry Pi into a drone controller by using the might of sensors and controllers on board.
GNSS receiver – Tracks GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and SBAS satellites. External antenna with MCX connector.
Dual IMU – Accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers for orientation and motion sensing.
RC I/O co-processor – Accepts PPM/SBUS input and provides 14 PWM output channels for motors and servos
High resolution Barometer – Senses altitude with 10 cm resolution
Extension ports – Exposed ADC, I2C and UART interfaces for sensors and Radios.
Triple redundant power supply – With overvoltage protection and power module port for voltage and current sensing.
- Dimensions: 55mm x 65mm
- Weight: 23g
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Supply voltage: 4.75 – 5.25 V
- Power supply: Power module, servo rail, USB
- Average current consumption: 150mA
- Ports: Power module, UART, I2C, ADC, 14 PWM servo outputs, PPM/S.Bus input
- ICs: MPU9250 9DOF IMU, LSM9DS1 9DOF IMU, MS5611 barometer,U-blox M8N GLONASS/GPS/Beidou (antenna connector type MCX), Cortex-M3 RC I/O co-processor, RGB-LED
- 1x Navio2 Board
- 1x Connector for RPi
- 4x Spacers
- 8x M2.5 screws
- 1x GPS/GNSS Antenna for Navio2
- 1x Power Module for Navio2
- 1x Wire Pack for Navio2