Do you need help creating CAD and BIM models with the FARO As-Built Modeler?
Our experienced support team helps you online to extract construction geometries (2D/3D) from your scan data to import them into other software applications.
For example, our experts show you how to generate line models, layers or cylindrical solids from the point cloud.
In addition, our experts will explain the Send-To-CAD function. With this function, you can transfer point coordinates, lines and three-dimensional objects macro-based to your CAD System.
No travel expenses or delays – Join an online meeting with one of our support experts. As an official reseller, we will be happy to provide you with advice and support.
It's as easy as this:
- Arrange an appointment with your support team (by phone or by mail).
- You will receive an invitation from us via Microsoft Teams.
- Accept the invitation and participate in the Meeting.
You can just benefit from the knowhow and experience of our support specialist.
- Online support for FARO As-Built Modeler
- Useful tips for further projects
- Direct interaction with the FARO support team possible
Preconditions for the online meeting:
- An appointment arrangement with our support team
- Internet access during the meeting
- A Headset & camera are desired