This scanner was developed especially for outdoor applications; it has a range of 350 meters. The FocusS 350 Plus provides scan results even in challenging environments, such as tight locations, dusty and humid terrain, rain and direct sunlight. The integrated GPS and GLONASS receivers allow easy positioning. Thanks to the large touch screen, operation is very intuitive. The integrated 8 MP HDR camera provides high-contrast images in natural colors for the scan data. Thus, light conditions with extreme differences in brightness are no problem. Due to its low weight and compact dimensions as well as a battery life of 4.5 hours, the FocusS 350 Plus is your ideal companion.
The laser scanner has a future-proof interface to connect accessories to the scanner and offers special on-site compensation to optimize the scan quality.
The scan status indicator is included in the delivery of this model.
Differences compared to the FARO FocusS 350
- measuring speed: up to 2 million points/second
- greater point cloud density in the same time
- faster and more accurate scanning
- reduced noise
- range: 0.6 – 350m
- HDR photo overlay 2x/3x/5x
- distance accuracy: ± 1mm
- ingress protection class: IP54
- on-site compensation
- on-site registration (with FARO SCENE)
- scan group feature (rescanning of distant targets in higher resolution)
- digital hashing function
- option to retake photos
- accessory bay
- angular accuracy: 19 arcsec for vertical/horizontal angles
- integrated color camera: up to 165 megapixel
- laser class: laser class 1
- weight: 4.2kg
- multi sensor: GPS & GLONASS, compass, altimeter, dual axis compensator
- dimensions: 230 x 183 x 103mm
- scanner control via touchscreen display or WLAN
You find further information in our hardware overview.
|Product weight:||4,20 Kg|