FARO FocusS 70 is a 3D laser scanner of FARO's powerful FocusS series with very high accuracy and ingress protection. Optimization of distance and angular accuracy as well as dual-axis compensator allows a very accurate capturing of environments. Thanks to on-site compensation of FocusS, users can check and adjust scan data quality - whether in the office or on-site. Due to the integrated HDR camera, FocusS 70 can generate excellent detailed color images even under extreme brightness gradients.
Due to the extended temperature range from -20°C to +55°C, FARO FocusS can be used even in climatically challenging environments. Since the scanner has ingress protection IP54, integrated electronics are reliably protected from dust, debris and water splashes.
- range: 0.6 to 70m
- measuring speed: up to 976,000 points/second
- multi sensor: GPS & GLONASS, compass, altimeter, dual axis compensator
- distance accuracy: ± 1mm
- on-site compensation
- remote control via WLAN or mobile device
- intuitive operation via touchscreen
- small and compact (23 x 18.3 x 10.3cm)
- light (4.2kg)
- HDR photo overlay
- HD photo resolution up to 165 megapixel color
- integrated high-performance battery
- data management on SD card
- laser class 1
- extended temperature range: -20° to +55° C
- high scan data quality due to increased distance and angular accuracy
- scanning in rough environments while providing protection from dust, debris ad water splashes (ingress protection IP54)
- accessory bay
FARO FocusS 70 is ...
- suited for indoor and outdoor scanning
- even a great solution in climatically challenging environments
- easy to use
- a stand-alone solution
- precise and fast
You find further information in our hardware overview.
|Product weight:||4,20 Kg|