The GNPS-42 (Global NESTLE Positioning System) satellite positioning system is used for real-time RTK positioning for capturing and marking out points and geometric shapes. The quick and easy to learn entry-level system offers the market standard accuracy of 1cm in position and 1.8cm in height.
Innovative technologies are used thanks to the built-in helix antenna. The simultaneous use of 4 satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO) enables effortless surveying with the NESTLE GNPS-42. The NESTLE on2go app enables you to work intuitively and without special expertise in surveying.
The complete ready-to measure system is characterized in particular by its quick operational readiness (switch on and immediately start survey on2go) and its light weight (1.8kg). Thanks to the cable connection, no battery is needed in the antenna, making the complete system very light. You only need to charge the tablet's battery to power the complete GNPS-42 System.
The system can be assembled in less than 90 seconds: Put the rod together, attach the tablet, connect the cables – and the system is ready to use.
Quality: Made in Germany.
- RTK satellite surveying
- Construction surveying
- Staking outs
- Point surveys
- Topography, terrain, pipelines
- Planning and monitoring
- Length, area and volume measurements
- Antenna / weight: Helix / 25g
- Working height Helix antenna: 2m
- GNSS tracking: GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou
- Extremely light (1.76kg as complete system ready for measurement)
- Accuracy (RTK fixed): Horizontal: 10mm +1ppm, Vertical: 18mm +1ppm
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Weather resistant
- Antenna: cable connection to controller, antenna passive, without any modules
- IP protection class: antenna IP67, field computer IP68, sensor box IP54
- Power supply: via field computer
- Field computer: Modern 8" Android tablet, pen, outdoor cover, WLAN, Bluetooth, LTE
- Battery: Li-ION 4450mAh, removable
- Battery life (system): 6 hours
- Charge time: 1 hour to 80%, 1.5 hours to full
- Support for field computer: NESTLE H2C-Galaxy Tab2
- Pole: 2-piece, working height 2m, internal cable guide, 20' bubble level
- Field software: NESTLE On2go App (annual license cost)
- Helix antenna
- 2-part rod with internal cable guide and bubble level
- Field computer with Li-Ion battery, charger, pen, outdoor cover
- GNPS sensor box with connection cable
- Mounting bracket for computer and GNPS sensor box
- Rod holder H2C for mounting bracket
- Field software NESTLE on2go (one year license)
- Instruction manual
- For undisturbed reception of the satellite signals, sufficient "sky visibility" is required, which means that satellite surveys can only take place outdoors.
- In addition to the undisturbed reception of the signals of at least 5 satellites, you also need the data of a correction data service (registration required). The data of this service is sent to your position via WLAN or mobile network and processed in the Nestle on2go Software.
- In order to achieve the specified accuracy, correction data from a correction data service is mandatory. Extra costs may apply for this Service.
- The Nestle on2go software is purchased as an annual license. The initial delivery includes the license for the first year.
|Poids d'article:||4,50 Kg|