Are you looking for a highly accurate terrestrial laser scanner with integrated color camera and HDR function? And the scanner should be usable in challenging environments? We provide the perfect scanner for you: FARO S 150. Rent Focus S 150 under favorable conditions.
The FocusS series combines all benefits from FARO's well-known Focus3D laser scanner series with today's most innovative features and adds Ingress Protection Rating IP54, an extended temperature range and an increased accuracy regarding distance, dual-axis compensator and angular measurement..
Content of rental offer:
- laser scanner and accessories are rented including insurance
- Please note: If you rent our scanner for the first time, we can only offer you the rental in conjunction with an operator. Thus, your project will be successful.
- scanner is suitable for ranges from 0.6m to 150m (23.62 in to 5,905.13 in)
- measurement speed of maximum 976.000 points/second
- colored scans are possible
- multi sensor: GPS & GLONASS, compass, altimeter, dual axis compensator
- distance accuracy: ± 1mm
- on-site compensation
- remote control via WLAN or mobile device
- HDR photo overlay
- high scan data quality due to increased distance and angular accuracy
- scanning in rough environments while providing protection from dust, debris ad water splashes (ingress protection IP54
- extended temperature range: -20° to +55° C
Field of application:
- architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- mining industry and tunnel construction
- public service corporations
- aircraft construction and naval architecture
- foundries and steel industry
- chemistry and process industry
- laser scanner including batteries and battery charger
Optional rental content:
Optionally, you can rent the following products additionally from us:
- software FARO Scene for the registration of your point clouds
- laser scanning software PointCab 3D-Pro
- further analysis software available on request
- 2 reference sphere sets with overall 12 reference spheres
- a carbon tripod
- Do you want to know more about our rental offer? In that case, have a look at our website!
- The scanner will be delivered at the first day of rental (in Germany till 10.30 a.m., outside Germany during the day) and collected on the last day of rental.
- The calculation is made on a daily basis. Only Sundays are not invoiced as rental days.
- The offer is determined by the availability of the laser scanner! You can inform about the costs of a laser scanner rental offer online by requesting a quote quickly and easily.
- For actuarial purposes, a security deposit amounting to 2.500 EUR will be demanded in advance. This caution will be cleared at the end of rental.
- The offer price applies when you collect the scanner in one of our rental offices. Shipping will be possible; shipping will be invoiced extra according to expenditure.
- The rental offer applies to the use of the rented scanner within Germany. On request, other countries are possible.
- The general terms and conditions for laser scanner rental apply.
- Before the start of rental, a verification of the ability to handle the scanner will be required. We optionally offer a training (training on the job is also possible).