Laserscanning Europe GmbH is NOT the seller of this device!
On behalf of a customer, we advertise the following offer here. Please note our comments on offers from external providers at the end of this advertisement.
On behalf of a customer, we offer a used ssystem manufactured by the company Scan&Go for sale. The offer is valid worldwide.
- System: Scan&Go LEVEL-PLANE 16 RADIO
- The device is new, never used.
- Static multi-axis leveling platform with radio and cable controller for Laser Scanner or Robotic Total Stations.
- Level-Plane 16R is a static multi-axis platform created for automatic (non dynamic) leveling to ensure total verticality of the equipment with accuracy of +/- 30” (or +/-3” with manual control) in all vehicle inclination conditions.
- The structure is made of anodized aluminum, externally with a PVC cover to protect the mechanical and electrical parts from severe weather conditions and dust, removable to ensure internal inspections – IP65.
- The top is made of stainless steel, specialy designed for topographic tribrach with standard 5/8".
- Powered by cable connection to the car-lighter 12 V-5 A. (it's also possible to use autonomous power source, with 12V battery available as accessory).
- The Leveler is equipped with Radio controller, backlit display and keyboard, made of shockproof material resistant to dust and moisture – IP65.
- The Radio Controller operation range is about 50 meters, it's also possible a standard connection by cable.
- The Radio module complies to the standard regulation CE, FCC, IC and TELEC.
- Level-Plane 16R has been created for mounting on vehicle roof bars.
- Temperature limit during the use of the equipment_ –15° C to +50° C
- Storage temperature limit: –30° C to +50° C
This offer (e.g. device / software / accessories) is an advertisement which we publish on behalf of the seller. All information was provided by the seller.
We do not assume any guarantee for this information or for any commitments and statements made by the seller.
The purchase of the device always takes place directly between the seller of the advertisement and the buyer. Our online shop for used equipment serves only as an advertisement platform.
Laserscanning Europe GmbH
Phone: +49(0)391 62 69 960