Do you want to register and align scans of smaller areas? Then the small 100mm diameter reference spheres are a suitable choice, especially if you are using Leica instruments. By detecting the spheres in the registration software, the scans can be merged smoothly.
When using the 100mm reference sphere in combination with the Leica spigot, the center of the sphere is located at a height of 196mm, which corresponds to the center of the Leica System.
The small reference spheres take up little space during transport and are easy to take along thanks to the small case.
- Diameter: 100mm
- Spherical shape allows the highest possible scanning efficiency from various directions
- Reference sphere is a hollow made of plastic with a distinctive surface to achieve excellent reflective properties
- Screwed-in Leica spigot connection with quick-release lock
- The distance between the center of the sphere and the upper edge of the Leica spigot is 60mm; this corresponds to the dimension of Leica standard prisms
- Sphere has a female M8 thread; use with other adapters is possible
- Case dimensions: 390mm x 310mm x 140mm
- Case with precut foam insert for safe transport
- Suitable for short-range measurements up to 10m at ¼ resolution
- Simplification of scan registration
- Combination of scans from different scanner types
- Useful for small scanning areas
- For all indoor and outdoor applications
Fields of application
- Architecture, construction and modeling
- Energy and power supply companies
- Factory and plant construction
- Aircraft construction and shipbuilding
- Crime scene and accident analysis
- Terrestrial laser scanners
- Handheld 3D scanners
- Small range scanners
- Any software when the diameter of the spheres used is defined.
- 5 reference spheres Ø100mm
- 5 Leica spigots
- 1 case
The reference sphere is the perfect measurement sphere for scanning under normal conditions. Only at very low or very high temperatures, there is a slight deviation in the diameter of the sphere. We recommend using and storing these spheres only in the range from 0 to +50 degree. If the spheres are used at extremely cold ambient temperatures (< -5 degree), a damage of the painted surface might arise.
Synonyms: reference ball, reference globe, target, scan sphere, reference target, control point, point of reference, reference point, reference sphere set, laser scanner target sphere set, laser scanner reference sphere set, laser scanner target sphere, laser scanner reference sphere, , target ball, ground control point, GCP, scan registration
|Product weight:||7,50 Kg|