You work with optical scanners or photogrammetry and are looking for targets for small areas? The targets should be usable on almost any surface?
Then the statically charged Easy-Targets are the ideal choice. The targets can be conveniently attached without leaving any residue and can be reused several times.
The Easy-Targets have been specially developed for working with the FARO Freestyle scanner. Due to the special design, all 25 targets differ in their pattern, which allows the software to distinguish the individual Easy-Targets from each other.
- Clear difference from other objects due to shape and color contrast
- Easy application and repositioning of coded targets (time saving up to 75 %)
- Perfect adhesion for up to 3 months on dry, clean surfaces (reusable)
- Can be used without adhesive on glass, wood, stone, plastic and metal (no adhesion to textiles or other porous surfaces)
- Easy-Targets are attached to a thin cardboard backing for easy handling. Simply peel the film off the backing and apply to the desired surface.
- Can be removed without leaving any residue, without the hassle of cleaning or damaging the surface
- 100% recyclable and PVC-free
- Backing material PEFC certified
- Dimensions: 81mm x 81mm
- Size of the checkerboard marking: 60mm x 60mm
- Simplification of registration between scans
- Optimal measurement results with small-range scanners
- Useful in photogrammetry
- Ideal for all indoor and outdoor applications
Fields of application
- Architecture, construction and modeling
- Energy companies and utilities
- Factory and plant construction
- Aircraft and shipbuilding
- Crime scene and accident analysis
- Optical scanners
- Small Range Scanners
- FARO Freestyle 2
- Set consisting of 25 statically charged Easy-Targets
Synonyms: target plate, target marker, checkerboard target, laser scanner reference mark, photogrammetry reference mark, scanner target, reference point, scan registration
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|