Practical: Easy-Targets are made of glue-free statically charged material and therefore adhere to almost any clean surface. Easy-Targets are quickly attached and reinstalled again without any residue.
Universal: Easy-Targets can be surveyed with any laser scanner and traditional theodolite.
Flexible: Easy-Targets are suitable for any indoor or outdoor application and can be reused several times.
- easy to attach and reposition (up to 75% time saving)
- perfectly adhere to almost any dry and clean surface for up to two months (several times reusable)
- sticks to almost any dry clean surface such as: glass, stone, wood, plastic, metal and many more (It does not stick to textiles or other porous surfaces)
- For easy handling, the Easy-Targets are attached to thin paperboards. Simply remove the foil from the paperboard and affix the foil to the desired surface.
- quickly removed without any residue or need to clean surfaces after installation
- 100% recyclable and PVC-free
- PEFC-certified cardboard backer
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 21 cm
- Dimensions of checkered pattern: 20,6 cm x 20,6 cm
- perfectly suitable for any indoor application
- registration mark visible up to 25m (depends on selected scanner resolution)
Field of application:
- architecture, civil engineering and construction, heritage and restoration
- energy and supplying industry
- digital factory and plant construction
- aircraft construction and naval architecture
- crime and accident scenes
- Set contains 50 statically charged Easy-Targets
Note of manufacturer: Large fluctuations in temperature may have an impact on the substrate and, thus, lead to corrugation of the film!
Synonyms: Target plate, checkered pattern, checkerboard, laser scanner reference target, laser scanner reference point, scanner target, 3D-target, reference point, scan registration, geographic reference point
|Product weight:||0,30 Kg|