Scanning without a tripod – that's possible! Using the ceiling mount for scanners, you can work flexibly and independently of the tripod. Whether you want to scan overhead from a lifting platform or you can only scan from a crossbeam, the laser scanner can be fixed reliably with the help of the ceiling mount. The base plate of the ceiling mount can be screwed easily and securely to any surface. In combination with the overhead 3D safety adapter, scanning is possible in any position.
- reliable scanning in any position, even overhead
- fastening by screwing to a surface
- scanning without tripod
- The base plate is screwed to a flat surface. 8 holes can be used for screwing on.
- dimensions of base plate: 150mm x 150mm x 8mm
- diameter of holes: 6mm
- height of the spacer for mounting the overhead 3D safety adapter: 16cm
- with 5/8" thread connection; additionally secured against unintentional unscrewing thanks to thread lock
- weight: 1.7kg
Compatible laser scanner
- Depending on the selected variation
- 1 ceiling mount with bolt and washer
- Depending on the selected variation, the ceiling mount is supplied either without an overhead adapter or with an overhead adapter suitable for various scanners.
Synonyms: wall mount, wall holder, wall bracket, wall arm, ceiling adapter, wall adapter, scanner platform
|Product weight:||1,50 Kg|