Do you carry out GPS surveys and don't have a hand free for the tablet you are using when changing location? Then this universal mount is the perfect solution.
The holder allows your to attach your 12 inch tablet easily and securely to a GPS pole. This allows you to conveniently transport your surveying equipment without having to unpack and repack the tablet at every surveying point.
The spring-loaded X-shaped holder is adjustable. The total of 8 brackets offer your tablet a secure hold.
- For attaching a 12 inch tablet to GPS poles with Ø 1.60cm to Ø 3.81cm
- X-Grip tablet mount with ball (Ø 2.54 cm) as coupling piece
- Long connecting arm with joint sockets, for adjusting the device to the desired angle
- Plastic retaining clip to secure the device to the GPS pole
- Material: aluminum, stainless steel, high-strength plastic
- Powder coating
- Load capacity: 1,814.37g
- Span of the retaining clip tubes: 1.60cm – 3.81cm
- Width of the tablet: min. 21cm to max. 27cm
- Height of the tablet: min. 17cm to max. 21.5cm
- Depth of the tablet: up to max. 2cm
Examples of compatible tablets
- iPad Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S series
- Lenovo Tab P series
- Microsoft Surface Pro
Please note: The information on compatible devices refers to the tablet size WITHOUT the protective cover. If necessary, please measure your tablet including the protective cover.
- 1x universal 12 inch tablet holder
- 1x long connecting arm with C-ball connection
- 1x plastic retaining clip