A tripod – flexible as never before: Raise your Leica RTC360 laser scanner into the upward or send it down a hole. The 2-way telescope tripod allows scanning in a height of 4.00m (157.5 in) and safe overhead scanning 4.50 m (177.2 in) below the earth' surface (manhole tripod / chamber tripod).
You can vary according to your measurement job:
To scan above ground, you screw the slot of the overhead adapter to the support plate; you can securely attach the extension rods at the bottom end to crank the scanner higher.
To use the RTC360 scanner overhead and scan below ground Level (e.g. for manhole scanning), attach the overhead adapter to the lower end of the main rod and screw the extension rods to the upper end.
Additional extension rods are each securely connected to the previous rod element. This results in an almost infinitely extendable rod.
Developed and produced in Germany.
- scanner usable over several heights . without assembly, disassembly and modification
- enlargement of the possible scanner positions
- safe overhead scanning (manhole tripod)
Product characteristics – 2-way telescope tripod:
- tripod with 5/8" thread
- indirect crank drive with enhanced gear unit
- The crank drive can be operated by means of a hand crank or a screwdriver.
- anti-twist geared column
- additional leg braces for more stability
- solid and quick locking mechanism
- spirit level
- set of shoes for tripod can be used on various surfaces
- minimum effective depth: approx. -4.50m (177.2 in) underground
- maximum useful height: approx. 4.00 m (157.5 in)
- transport length: approx. 1.30m (51.2 in)
- weight: approx. 8.5kg
- flat support plate with ø 110mm
- During long-term usage, the scanner's weight should not be higher than 20kg.
- 4 prolongation tubes (each 1m (39.4 in)) in a robust transport case included
- suited for all scanners with 5/8" thread
Product characteristics – Overhead adapter:
- The plate of the overhead adapter is firmly attached to the original base plate of the scanner and secured by closing the locking lever. Keep the locking lever closed and turn the locking screw counterclockwise with a 2 mm Allen key until the torque increases. If the locking lever cannot be moved, it is secured.
- The slot of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- The scanner with adapter plate can easily be put in the complement fixed at the tripod and secured.
- The lateral safety screw is screwed tight before scanning. In this way, the play between the two adapter parts is eliminated.
- With 5/8" female thread
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10cm
- Weight: 1kg
Compatible laser scanners:
- Leica RTC360
- 1 aluminum telescope tripod with 5/8 inch
- 4 prolongation tubes in a robust transport case
- 1 crank for manual operation
- 1 bit for comfortable handling of the tripod by means of a screwdriver
- special screwdriver for securing the single tube
- 1 overhead adapter for Leica RTC360
Optional delivery contents:
- tripod dolly
- prolongation tube
Synonyms: manhole tripod, chamber tripod, shaft tripod, telescope tripod
|Product weight:||16,00 Kg|