Compared to its predecessors, the EMLID Reach RX does not rely on Wi-Fi or LoRa communication – instead, it uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to connect with your Smartphone (iOS or Android).
To start surveying, simply enable Bluetooth on your smartphone, connect the Reach RX in the EMLID Flow app, and add network correction credentials. Once connected, your smartphone will access network corrections (NTRIP) using your mobile internet connection and send them to RX using BLE. No further configuration is required.
Although Reach RX is the smallest and lightest GNSS receiver in Emlid’s product line-up, it does not sacrifice. Even in challenging conditions, you can expect a centimeter-accurate fix in less than five seconds.
The EMLID Reach RX was designed with simplicity in mind, so anyone from the non-surveyor to the experienced professional can set up and use the RX in seconds.
- Network rover with centimeter accuracy
- Works with network corrections (NTRIP)
- Uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- GPS/QZSS, Galileo, Glonass and Beidou
- Fix solutionin less than 5 seconds
- Dimensions: 172 x 51 x 39mm
- Weight: 250g
- Protecion class: IP68 – Waterproof up to 1.5m depth. All connectors are completely sealed and protected from water and dust with silicone plugs.
- Li-Ion industrial battery
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 65°C
- Battery runtime: 16 h
- Battery charging time: 1 h
- Easy to set up, no configuration required
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- The required Emlid Flow software can be downloaded free of charge from the App Store and Google Play.
If you need additional functions, you can purchase the annual license for EMLID Flow Survey from us.
- EMLID Reach RX
- Charging cable with USB connection