The required accuracy in data acquisition requires the use of a professional antenna plumb bob. The carbon rods from NESTLE impress with their light weight, durability and convenient handling. The PS-9 is especially suitable for surveys in the GIS area and for light antennas. The upper connector can be quickly removed from the rod with a pressure head (quick-out), so antennas can be quickly and safely mounted and dismounted.
- Due to ist particularly low weight PS-9 is suitable for GIS application, but also for all other measurements with lightweight antennas.
- Light and narrow
- With a quick release, the pole can be telescoped easily and quickly.
- The upper 5/8" connection can be quickly removed from the rod with a push-button (Quick-out), so a particularly flexible and fast work is possible.
- Material: Carbon
- Clamping: Quick release clamp
- Diamenter: Outer tube 25mm, Inner tube 20mm
- Working range: 115cm - 200cm
- Transport length: 117cm
- Graduation: 160, 180, 200cm
- Weight: 480g
- Connection: 5/8" with Quick-out
- NESTLE Carbon GNSS pole PS-9
|Peso del artículo:||0,70 Kg|