NESTLE Combi pole 350 PK-1
The double telescopic NESTLE carbon combi rod with screw clamp is easy to operate and predestined for tough outdoor use.
- Prisms and antenna pole for surveyin gof all kinds in the construction and cadastral sector.
- Maimum working height 3.50m
- Simplest operation: Set up the right height with one hand, clamp with the other hand.
- With a height of up to 3.50m, the pole is ideally suited for measurements in hilly areas or in built-up and heavily vegetated terrain.
- Inner tube shock-absorbing – Protects prism or antenna and pole.
- Included in delivery is one adapter. This allows the scale offset to be adjusted to the tilt axis dimension of your prism.
- Clamping: Screw clamping
- Diameter: Outer tube 32mm, inner tube 25/18mm
- Working range: 151-365cm
- Transport length: 138cm
- Weight: 1,300g
- Connection: Female M12 with one adapter
- Special feature: Double telescopic
- For GNSS measurements there is the optionally adapter 14934000. This will bring the scale offset to zero, as is usual with GNSS antennas. Just indicate the type of prism you use with your order.
- NESTLE Combi pole 350 PK-1
|Product weight:||1,26 Kg|