The robotic rod 260 is made of carbon, has special locking options for the use of heavy prisms, or GNNS antennas and guarantees their absolutely secure fixation. This permanently protects the material or the clamping and makes your work more precise. The graduation is indestructible and applied with a patented laser engraving. Carbon is pleasant to handle even at low temperatures.
- Carbon prism pole for surveying of all kinds in the construction and cadastre sector.
- The additional pin locking feature keep heavy prisms or antenna exactly at the height.
- Clamping effects on the entire circumference of the inner tube – the inner tube remains so exactly in the middle.
- Carbon outer tube. The carbon ensures a pleasant handling even at low temperatures.
- Tip made of hard metal.
- The scale is indestructible and written with a patented laser engraving.
- Inner tube shock-absorbing – protects prism and pole.
- With pin locking feature – to secure the pole when using heavy prisms or GNSS antennas (1.60m, 1.80m, 2.00m, 2.20m, 2.40m).
- Included in delivery is one adapter. This allows the scale offset to be adjusted to the tilt axis dimension of your prism. (Just indicate the type of prism you use with your order)
- For GNSS measurements you will optionally receive the adapter model no. 14934000. This will bring the scale offset to zero, as is usual with GNSS antennas.
- Clamping: Screw clamping
- Diameter: Outer tube 32mm, inner tube 25mm
- Working range: 150-260cm
- Transport length: 135cm
- Weight: 900g
- Connection: Female M12 with one Adapter
- Special Feature: 5 pin locking positions
- NESTLE Robotic pole 260 PR-1
|Peso del artículo:||0,92 Kg|