The required accuracy in data acquisition requires the use of a professional plumb bob. The carbon rods from NESTLE impress with their light weight, durability and convenient handling. The PP-2-F consists of two separable segments and an engraved foot scale.
- For GNSS measurements of all Kinds.
- The two-piece GNSS pole is ideal whenever many measurements are needed for a survey job.
- When required, the pole can be lengthened meter-wise by additional upper Segments.
- Because of ist amazingly low weight, the pole – even with an antenna fixed to it – requires low effort to be carried.
- The hard metal-tip has no abrasio - no falsification of measurement by dulled tips.
- The lower part of the pole is equipped with a circular level which makes vertical positioning easy.
- The hard metal-steel tip is force-fitted into the pole and shows no abrasion even after years of hard use.
- The carbon offers conventient handling – even at low temperatures.
- The pole can be split in two segments. This makes space saving transport easy. A carrying bag is included in the scope of delivery.
- With scale in the foot area up to 60cm. On the foot-scale, the sinking depth of the pole can be read quickly when measuring in soft ground and be corrected accordingly.
- Pole diameter: 32mm
- Length: 200cm (2 x 100cm)
- Weight: 520g
- Connection: 5/8"
- NESTLE two-segment GNSS pole with foot-scale (PP-2-F)
|Peso del artículo:||0,90 Kg|