The suite for a whole computer cabinet!
Fit a computer cabinet completely out with PointCab. Nothing will stand in the way of a processing of point clouds!
With PointCab Academic, educational institutions benefit from all the powerful 2D and 3D point cloud processing capabilities that PointCab Origins Pro has to offer. The software offers quick and easy workflows for creating a 2D plan or 3D model based on point Clouds.
PointCab Academic also allows you to register terrestrial scans and combine different point cloud data.
Optionally, the university package can be extended with plug-ins for Autodesk Revit or BricsCad.
The use of PointCab Academic for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
PointCab Academic includes
- Layouts & Sections
- Align project
- Web Export
- Transformation calculator
- Point cloud export
- Space Warp
- Plugin (4Revit OR 4Brics)
- compatible: Results can be processed further in almost any CAD system
- transformation: Determine transformation parameters easily for the axially parallel alignment of your laser scanning project
- time-saving: PointCab Origins Pro analyses and interprets the data faster than your laser scanner generates point clouds
Pointcloud formats Import
Pointcloud formats Export
CAD formats Export
Supported CAD Software
PointCab Origins Pro is compatible with almost any CAD system.
The Maintenance and Support package is mandatory for the first year and already included in the indicated price.
Please note: The support contract is valid for 12 months and extended by one year if it is not canceled at least one month prior to expiration.
Scope of supply
- Online licenses
- Maintenance & support for the 1st year (600,00€)
User interface available in the following languages:
Note: We provide beginners the opportunity to rent our laser scanning software PointCab Origins Pro at a low price - a favorable alternative to purchasing. If you decide to purchase PointCab Origins Pro within 12 weeks after renting, 50% of the rental price would be taken into account as a prepayment.