Has your hand-operated scanner ever lost his bearings during scanning since the object to be scanned has had too less surface structure? Simply use reference objects for such objects. Using our reference objects for handheld scanners, you make scanning easier due to additional structure. Quality: Made in Germany.
- 3 differently shaped reference objects made of sturdy material:
- a frustum of a pyramid (5 x 4 x 4cm / 1,97 x 1.57 x 1,57 in)
- a frustum of a pyramid with different side contours (5 x 5 x 4cm / 1,97 x 1,97 x 1,57 in)
- an irregularly shaped star (10 x 10 x 1cm / 3,94 x 3,94 x 0.39 in)
- The base of the reference objects includes a magnet.
- Due to the 2mm (0.08 in) high base of each object, there will be a gap in the point cloud. As a result, a clear differentiation between reference object and scanning object will be possible; the point cloud can be cleared in the aftermath.
- Attachment to metal surfaces or for positioning
Compatible handheld scanners:
- Artec EVA/ Artec Eva Lite
- Artec Spider
- Suited for all handheld scanners with object detection via surface structure
- 3 x 2 reference objects in a practical fabric bag
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|