Do you want to capture large objects accurately and digitally using a handheld 3D scanner? Do you need several scans to represent the object completely? For that purpose, you can create a reference point network in order to merge the single scans seamlessly. We recommend using the photogrammetric system ScanReference for this job.
To capture an object with ScanReference, you position the reference scale-cross and reference targets on the object to be scanned. Using the delivered digital camera, you take photos from various directions. ScanReference software identifies coordinates of reference points fully automatically. Then, the reference point network is imported in your 3D scanner's scan software. Now, you can scan the object. Due to the reference point network realized by ScanReference, the single scans are merged precisely.
Content of rental
- Photogrammetry system consisting of a high-resolution digital camera, reference scale-cross, targets and software
- Camera resolution: 14.2 Megapixel
- Higher accuracy of the scanner by +/- (0.05mm + 0.05mm/m)
- Various output formats, compatible to all major scanner brands
- System requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
Field of application
- Scanning of components
- Quality assurance
- Reverse engineering
- Digital camera Nikon D3100, AICON metric lens
- Rechargeable battery with charging device
- Storage device: SD card 8 GB
- Reference scale-cross
- Re-usable coded targets: 149 pieces
- Coded targets templates for self print
- ScanReference software with dongle
- Flight case for all system components
Targets for one-time use are available separately.
Bulk prices apply for rental allowing you to benefit from lower rental prices in case of a longer rental period:
- 1 to 6 rental days: EUR 60.00/day
- As of 7 rental days: EUR 50.00/day
- The offer is determined by the availability of the system! You can inform about the costs of a rental offer online by requesting a quote quickly and easily.
- The system will be delivered at the first day of rental (in Germany till 10.30 a.m., outside Germany during the day) and collected on the last day of rental.
- The calculation is made on a daily basis. Only Sundays are not invoiced as rental days.
- For actuarial purposes, a security deposit will be demanded in advance. This caution will be cleared at the end of rental.
- The offer price applies when you collect the system in one of our rental offices. Shipping will be possible; shipping will be invoiced extra according to expenditure.
- The rental offer applies to the use of the rented scanner within Germany. On request, other countries are possible.
- The general terms and conditions for 3D scanner rental apply.
|Product weight:||7,00 Kg|