With this tribrach adapter, you are exceedingly flexible. Due to the locking screw, you can turn the target, which is attached to the tribrach adapter, without any problems in order to ensure optimum visibility at any time.
The tribrach adapter is suited for many applications in surveying industry. For laser scanning, this adapter is the ideal tool to use your laser scanning accessories together with your surveying equipment.
- rotatable tribrach adapter with claw system for positive centering
- aluminum, black anodized
- with locking screw
- height of the adapter: 32mm (1.26 in) (corresponds to the distance between lower edge (= contact surface in the tribrach) and upper edge (= lower edge of the thread))
- tribrach with 5/8" connection
- positive centering of checkerboar, prism or GPS antenna
- Connect the fixed points marked on the ground with your laser scanning project by rigging up a tripod on a fixed point and clamping the tribrach adapter into your tribrach.
Fields of application:
- working with positive centering
- creating reference points using fixed points on the ground by means of a surveying tripod and tribrach adapter with claw system
- placing reference targets in natural surroundings (woods and meadows) without appropriate subsoil
- tribrachs with claw system
- surveying accessories with 5/8" female thread (e. g. small laser scanning checkerboard target or large laser scanning checkerboard target)
- suited for all tribrachs with claw system that are compatible with WILD/LEICA
- 1 rotatable tribrach adapter with claw system
- Please indicate the used measurement system (total station) when placing the order.
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|