Our most stable tripod dolly. Move your laser scanner on the tripod comfortably from shaft to shaft. The triangular form has been designed especially for overhead scanning. Lower your scanner in shafts and the like without the need to disassemble and assemble scanner and tripod after each scanning session.
The tripod dolly can be used for various tripods.
- transport of the laser scanner and of the tripod between the scan positions
- material: stainless steel
- weight: 8.2kg
- triangular form with a side length of 930mm (36,61 in) (corresponds to the distance between the tips of the tripod legs)
- height: 210mm (8.27 in)
- max. load capacity: 50kg
- triangular form with extremely robust construction
- easily collapsible for safe transport
- pack size: 1000 x 210 x 190mm (39.37 x 8.27 x 7.48 in)
- The tripod is positioned on the bearing surfaces and fixed by means of lashing straps. Thus, the tripod dolly can be used universally for all tripods.
- big wheels (Ø 125mm (4.92 in)) for optimum handling
- All wheels can be locked by means of a hand gear. Thus, safe footing during scanning is ensured.
- universally usable, suited for all carbon and aluminum tripods to whose tripod feet you can tie down the lashing straps
- 1 laser scanner tripod dolly
Synonyms: transport trolley, rolling frame