Do you sometimes not know where to safely put the tablet when scanning with your Leica BLK360 or FARO Focus laser scanner? In this case, the tablet holder is just right for you. Using this holder, you can securely attach your iPad or other tablet to your tripod and keep your hands free. The cradle holds a tablet with a protective sleeve and wrist strap. The tablet can be easily and quickly inserted into the holder and removed again - just as you need it. Use the holder in conjunction with your Leica BLK360, FARO Focus S70 or another laser scanner.
Developed and manufactured in Germany.
- Secure attachment of a tablet to the tripod
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 15 x 8cm
- Weight: 450g
- Material: brushed stainless steel
- Tablet is fixed by a folding mechanism
- A recess for the hand loop of the protective cover prevents slipping.
- Thanks to a soft 0.5mm high foam padding, the tablet is easily clamped and even narrower protective covers of 15mm are securely fixed.
- Universal for tripods with a tube diameter of max. 44mm
- iPad Pro with 10,5" (dimensions: 250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1mm)
- iPad Pro with 11" (dimensions: 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9mm)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (dimensions: 237 x 169 x 6mm)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" (dimensions: 237 x 169 x 6mm)
- Tablets with protective cover with a max. height of 190mm and a max. thickness of 20mm
Compatible laser scanner + laser scanning software
- FARO Focus Premium
- FARO Focus S70
- FARO Focus S150
- FARO Focus M70
- FARO Scene
- Leica BLK360
- RecapPro Mobile
- Z+F LaserControl® Scout
- Holder incl. clamp
Synonyms: tablet mount, tablet bracket, iPad holder, iPad mount, tablet clamp, iPad clamp