Learn about laser scanning directly during your first project. In your first project, we show you everything you have to know about terrestrial laser scanning according to the motto "Gained in practice, for use in practice". We seek you out (optionally with laser scanner equipment included) and communicate knowledge for the successful realization of your laser scanning projects. It doesn't matter whether you have questions on laser scanning hardware, point cloud software or analysis of point clouds, we are on hand with help and advice for you.Contents of the training:
- introduction of the scanner and accessories (reference targets, adapter, combination with total station)
- identification of procedures
- application of the scanner in your project
- pieces of advice for scanning (scanner settings, resolution, quality)
- identification of specifics (detailed scans)
- transfer of data (preparation for FARO Scene)
- trainings in point cloud software (FARO Scene, Trimble Scene, and much more)
- creation of a project
- import of the scan data
- various possibilities for registration
- identification of possibilities for control
- measurements in the point cloud
- data export to your CAD system
- creation of and working with the clipping box
The duration of the training is determined by your project and your demands.
Number of participants:
- 1 to max. 6 participants
- All participants receive a LSE certificate from us.
Training of the following scanners is possible:
- Trimble TX5
- Focus 3D
- Further scanners on demand
Contact us. Demand a binding offer.