With the 2-way telescope tripod, you can position your Trimble X7 laser scanner either up to 4.00 m above or 4.50 m below the ground.
The main pole of the manhole tripod with the 5/8" adapter can either be mounted upright or upside down in the tripod. For overhead scanning, simply mount the 3D safety adapter on the scanner; this will secure your valuable measurement equipment. By attaching extension rods, you can continuously expand the crank rod. This allows you to place your Trimble X7 laser scanner in the best position for your measurement task.
Developed in Germany.
- scanner usable over several heights . without assembly, disassembly and modification
- enlargement of the possible scanner positions
- safe overhead scanning
Product characteristics - 2-way telescope tripod:
- tripod: 5/8" connection
- indirect crank drive with enhanced gear unit
- The crank drive can be operated by means of a hand crank or a screwdriver.
- anti-twist geared column
- additional leg braces for more stability
- solid and quick locking mechanism
- spirit level
- set of shoes for tripod can be used on various surfaces
- minimum effective depth: approx. -4.50 m (177.2 in) underground
- maximum useful height: approx. 4.00 m (157.5 in)
- transport length: approx. 1.30m (51.2 in)
- weight: approx. 8,5 kg
- flat support plate with ø 110 mm
- During long-term usage, the scanner's weight should not be higher than 20kg.
- 4 prolongation tubes (each 1m (39.4 in)) in a robust transport case included
- suited for all scanners with 5/8" connection (while scanning upright)
- Please note: A suitable quick release is optionally available.
Product characteristics - 3D safety adapter:
- The plate of the overhead adapter is firmly screwed to the original base plate of the scanner using the 5/8" star grip screw. The plate is additionally secured with the three M4 screws supplied.
- The slot of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- The scanner with adapter plate can easily be put in the complement fixed at the tripod and secured.
- 5/8" female thread
- weight: 1 kg
- dimensions: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94 in x 3.94 in x 3.94 in)
Compatible laser scanners:
- Trimble X7
- 1 aluminum telescope tripod with 5/8"
- 4 prolongation tubes in a robust transport case
- 1 crank for manual operation
- 1 bit for comfortable handling of the tripod by means of a screwdriver
- special screwdriver for securing the single tube
- 1 3D overhead safety adapter for Trimble X7
Optional delivery contents:
- Trimble X7 quick release
- tripod dolly
- prolongation tube
Synonym: manhole tripod, chamber tripod, shaft tripod
|Product weight:||16,00 Kg|