The robust and made-to-last reference sphere set (6 spheres) for the daily use of various scanners and magnetic holders are delivered in a functional backpack.
The reference sphere set Flexi has all product characteristics of the reference sphere set Basic and expands this one by the following characteristics:
Precise geometry - highly accurate geometry is unique in this sector and allows the use for highly accurate applications (e. g. stripe-light-scanners) beside the standard usage in the field of laser scanning
Unique materials - the sphere Flexi which is developed for daily use is made of unique material components
Integrated shock absorber - the first sphere that can withstand impacts and achieve the initial state after a few seconds
Excellent reflective properties - in contrast to our other reference spheres the surface is not painted; a special surface coating ensures optimum reflectivity and durability
The backpack is individually adjustable and provides a good wearing comfort due to the back padding and the back ventilation system. It is innately equipped with 6 Flexi spheres because only this measurement sphere withstands abrasion and impacts without any damage.
You can equip the backpack in the separated bottom chamber with 4 and in the upper chamber with 2 reference spheres. The upper chamber is suited for carrying surveying equipment (e. g. mini prism, adapter or spray for antireflection).
Moreover, the backpack has a separated pocket for laptops (dimension: max. 15 in) and provides the possibility to attach a carbon tripod at the side.
The rain cape stored in the side pocket protects against dirt, dust and humidity.
Our innovation leader combines best quality and extreme durability. Quality: Made in Germany.
- Diameter Ø of 145 mm (5.7 in)
- Resistant materials allow daily use and ensure durability
- Integrated shock absorber assists in withstanding impacts and protects the surface coating (thus, chipping paint is a thing of the past)
- Spherical shape allows the highest possible scanning efficiency from various directions and it has been proven to be the most effective laser scanning target
- Long special adapter (female thread M8) for Mini Prism (item no.: 030-90023)
- Reference sphere is a special model made of a combination of different plastics with special surface coating for optimum reflectivity
- Optionally, we offer the tripod adapter for reference spheres (item no.: 030-50009) for attachment on tripods etc.
- Includes detachable magnet base (M8/20mm (0.8 in))
- Dimensions of the backpack: 350 x 250 x 450 mm (13.8 x 9.8 x 17.7 in), ideally suited for mobile use
- suitable for operations in a temperature range from -40 to +75 degrees
Field of application:
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemistry and process industry
Compatible laser scanners:
- Leica RTC360
- Leica BLK360
- FARO LS 420
- FARO LS 880
- FARO Photon LS 20
- FARO Photon LS 80
- FARO Photon LS 120
- FARO Focus3D S 20
- FARO Focus3D S 120
- FARO Focus3D X 30
- FARO Focus3D X 130
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus M 70
- Trimble TX5
- Trimble TX8
- Leica HDS 4400/ 6100
- Leica ScanStation P20/ P30/ P40
- Z+F IMAGER
- GeoSLAM ZEB-HORIZON
- GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO/ ZEB-REVO RT
- GeoSLAM ZEB Discovery
- Artec Ray
- Teledyne Polaris
- Riegl on request
- 6 reference spheres, plastic, Ø 145 mm (5.7 in), special adapter (female thread M8) suitable for mini prism
- 6 magnetic holders short (M8/20mm (0.8 in)), suitable for our stickers
- 1 back carrying system
- The reference sphere Flexi is not only very solid due to the integrated shock absorber but can be used easily at various weather conditions.
Do you need an overview on Laserscanning Europe's reference spheres? Have a look at our guide to reference spheres.
|Product weight:||5,00 Kg|