Do you quickly need centered reference spheres for your registration? Are no metallic surfaces available for attaching your reference spheres? In that case, benefit from our 3D precision measuring disk!
The 3D precision measuring disk is the superior development of the 3D measuring disk. The disk can easily be screwed or sticked on concrete, stonework and wood. The advantage of the 3D precision measuring disk is the wrought countersink. Due to the countersink, manual centering is not necessary. Thus, the magnet base of your reference sphere or mini prism can be centered easily and precisely - again and again!
- external diameter: 50 mm (1.97 in)
- total height: 7 mm (0.28 in)
- diameter of centering: 40 mm (1.57 in)
- depth of centering: 1,5 mm (0.06 in)
- center hole: 8 mm (0.31 in) diameter with countersink; to be used with M8 countersunk bolt and M8 expansion plug for concrete and stonework
- 4 eccentric holes: 5 mm (0.19 in) diameter with countersink; to be used with spax screw for wood
- sticking with mounting adhesive or two-component adhesive is possible, too
- material: steel, electro-galvanized
- optimally suitable for highly accurate repeated measurements, such as monitoring measurements and target-actual comparisons
- attach the reference sphere's magnet base easily and center it immediately
- for registration or identification of reference spheres and for determination of coordinates by total station
Field of application:
- permanent marking for reference spheres on walls, concrete, wood and all other surfaces
- helpful for scanning old walls, ruins or supporting walls on which other permanent marking can hardly realized
- alternative marking to the 3D measuring point sticker, for surfaces which don't allow attaching a sticker
- suitable for 40 mm (1.57 in) magnet base of all reference spheres and mini prisms
- 3D precision measuring point disk
- For the registration, at least 3 reference spheres are required for each laser scanner position. For repositioning the scanner, in some cases it is necessary to position the spheres at another place. Due to the marking on the measuring point disks, a precise centering will always be possible.
Synonyms: marking material, centering plate, centering disk, permanent marking