Fast: Pull off and affix the sticker, fix the reference sphere clearly - again and again
Comfortable: Clear marking of your reference points; thus, measurements can be devolved partially
Flexible: Reference points can always be detected and used again
With the reference sticker, work is simplified. Mark your reference points and get back to them again and again if needed.
- Diameter Ø 50mm with printed ring Ø40mm - matching our magnets
- Self-adhesive on one side
- Strongly adhesive, even on rough, fibrous surfaces
- Waterproof, weatherproof and aging resistant
- Please note that the measuring marks are made of flexible fabric material with rubber adhesive. In case of strong temperature fluctuations, especially in the cold season, this can lead to dimensional changes.
- Temperature resistance (30 min.) 130°C
- Shelf life: approx. 12 months when stored in a cool and dry place. Temperature fluctuations and heat exposure should be avoided.
- Removable die-cut sticker (center hole) Ø10mm
- Sticker consecutively numbered, for clear identification
- Silicone-free (can also be used in the paint sector)
- Fix sticker and, thus, attach reference spheres and prisms again and again at the same point
- Markings for magnetic holder and threaded bolt
Field of application:
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemistry and process industry
- For all Laserscanning Europe reference spheres, checkerboard targets and mini prism with a magnet.
- 100 reference stickers in a roll (one row)
- For each position, at least three spheres are required. In the case the scanner is repositioned, it is partially necessary to relocate the spheres. Due to the marking on the stickers, an exact centering is possible again and again.
- The consecutive number on the stickers is suited for a clear identification of the reference spheres for the purpose of registration and determination of coordinates via total station.
Do you want to know how to successfully use 3D reference stickers, reference spheres, and mini prisms? Check it out here:
>Laser Scanning TV: Laser Scanner Accessories Video
Synonyms: sticker, reference point sticker, measurement point sticker
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|