Do you want to capture shiny and reflective surfaces of small objects with a 3D scanner, but don't want to clean the scan object after digitization? Then we have a solution for your problem!
With AESUB yellow, you can completely and quickly scan small, highly detailed surfaces that are highly reflective and therefore difficult to capture with a 3D scanner. Cleaning of the scan object is not necessary afterwards, because the antireflection spray AESUB yellow is a self-volatilizing aerosol that is completely dissolved after 4 to 6 hours.
AESUB yellow is a self-volatilizing scanning spray that can get applied extremely thinly (0.5 μm) to your scan object. It is especially suitable for use with high-precision scanners and the smallest parts.
You need an airbrush gun to apply AESUB yellow.
The AESUB yellow spray is free of pigments and titanium dioxide. Laboratories, sensors, environments and users themselves are not contaminated by pigments.
- Enables/facilitates optical digitalization of objects that are difficult to capture (e. g. transparent, shiny or reflective parts)
- For scanning jobs where you need a dry to the touch coating that evaporates automatically after the scanning process. The normally time-consuming cleaning after application is no longer necessary. Components can be reused with no residues.
- Smooth spraying of the scan object with even back and forth movements from a distance of 5 – 10cm
- For small area and automated scanning applications
Fields of application
- Art / archaeology
- Digital archiving
- Reverse Engineering
- Research and Development
- Surface inspection
- and others
- Container solution for spray guns suitable for small measuring volumes.
- Vanishing scanning spray (sublimating)
- Free of pigments – Spray dust does not damage the sensitive technical scan equipment
- No post-cleaning necessary – The spray sublimates and evaporates after scanning process
- Thin, homogenous and dry to the touch coating
- Opaque, matt white surface on the scan object
- Layer thickness: ~0,5 - 1 μm
- Optimal contrast values
- Optimized material compatibility
- Excellent scannability
- Sublimation time: About 4 – 6 hours (depending on material, temperature etc.)
- Harmless to health
- Optimal storage temperature ranges between 18°C and 21°C
- Shelf life of three years
- Store at dry conditions with no direct sunlight
- Reference points stick on the coating
- Safety Datasheet
- AESUB yellow is applied "wet". The solvent vanishes within a few seconds while the active substance remains as coating on the surface. The degree of whiteness of the coat still increases for a couple of seconds. After complete drying of AESUB yellow, the object can be scanned as usual.
- The ideal ambient temperature is 21°C/66.2°F.
- AESUB scanning sprays are optimized for material compatibility; however material compatibility for specific applications cannot be guaranteed. Users should check specific material compatibility before use. AESUB yellow contains solvents. See the safety data sheet for further information.
- AESUB yellow is residue-free. The manufacturer points out that the complete sublimation of AESUB yellow cannot be guaranteed on every surface/material.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition. Use ventilated areas. Do not use AESUB yellow on products intended for contact with food.
- Attention: Delivery of spray is only provided with standard shipping (no express shipping) to the following regions: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark (postal code range 50-99), France (mainland only), Germany (mainland only), Great Britain (mainland only), Hungary, Italy (mainland only), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland (except certain postal codes), Portugal (mainland only), Spain (mainland only), Switzerland, Vatican City. Please refrain from orders with delivery outside these countries!
AESUB products at a glance