Do you want to scan an object that can hardly or not at all be captured by a 3D scanner? The object has transparent areas (like glass), reflecting or mirroring surfaces or even extreme recesses? Then, the scanning spray from AESUB is the best choice.
When using the AESUB scanning spray, you apply a thin, homogenous coating to the object to be scanned to create excellent contrasts for 3D scanning. Thus, a 3D scanner can completely and highly accurately capture the scan object.
The white, dry to the touch coating of the AESUB orange scanning spray evaporates automatically, making time-consuming cleaning of the scanned object unnecessary. Unlike the AESUB blue, the coating remains in place for a very long time, making repeated spraying unnecessary for large scan objects.
Laboratories, sensors, environments, scanners and users are not contaminated by pigments. By using this sublimating spray, you will maximize efficiency and productivity in the scanning process.
AESUB orange contains active substances, propellant, solvent and has been optimized with regards to material compatibility. The spray sublimates completely within 24 hours without leaving any residues on the surface of the scanned object.
- Enables/facilitates optical digitalization of objects that are difficult to capture (e. g. transparent, shiny or reflective parts)
- For scanning jobs where you need a dry to the touch coating that evaporates automatically after the scanning process. The normally time-consuming cleaning after application is no longer necessary. Components can be reused with no residues.
- Smooth spraying of the scan object with even back and forth movements from a distance of 15 - 20cm
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Plastic design / art
- Digital archiving
- Reverse Engineering
- Optical metrology
- Research and development
- Process monitoring
- Inline scanning
- Measurement services
- Surface inspection
- Vanishing scanning spray (sublimating)
- Free of pigments – Spray dust does not damage the sensitive technical scan equipment
- No post-cleaning necessary – The spray sublimates and evaporates after scanning process
- Thin, homogenous and dry to the touch coating
- Opaque, matt white surface on the scan object
- Layer thickness: ~6 – 12 µm
- Optimal contrast values
- Optimized material compatibility
- Excellent scannability
- Sublimation time: about 6 – 24 hours
- Harmless to health
- Optimal storage temperature ranges between 18°C and 21°C
- Shelf life of three years
- Store at dry conditions with no direct sunlight
- Reference points stick on the coating
- Safety data sheet
- 1 can AESUB orange (400ml)
- AESUB orange is applied "wet". The solvent vanishes within a few seconds while the active substance remains as coating on the surface. The degree of whiteness of the coat still increases for a couple of seconds. After complete drying of AESUB orange, the object can be scanned as usual.
- The ideal ambient temperature is 21°C/66.2°F.
- AESUB scanning sprays are optimized for material compatibility; however material compatibility for specific applications cannot be guaranteed. Users should check specific material compatibility before use. AESUB blue contains solvents. See the safety data sheet for further information.
- AESUB orange is residue-free. The manufacturer points out that the complete sublimation of AESUB orange cannot be guaranteed on every surface/material.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition. Use ventilated areas. Do not use AESUB orange on products intended for contact with food.
- Attention: Delivery of spray cans is only provided with standard shipping (no express shipping) to the following regions: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark (postal code range 50-99), France (mainland only), Germany (mainland only), Great Britain (mainland only), Hungary, Italy (mainland only), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland (except certain postal codes), Portugal (mainland only), Spain (mainland only), Switzerland, Vatican City. Please refrain from orders with delivery outside these countries!
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|