The set of 12 aerosol cans AESUB blue is the more cost-effective alternative to buying individual aerosol cans.
Do you want to scan an object that can hardly or not at all be captured by a 3D scanner? The object has transparent areas (like glass), reflecting or mirroring surfaces or even extreme recesses? Then, the scanning spray from AESUB is the best choice.
When using the AESUB scanning spray, you apply a thin, homogenous coating to the object to be scanned to create excellent contrasts for 3D scanning. Thus, a 3D scanner can completely and highly accurately capture the scan object.
The white, dry to the touch coating of the AESUB blue scanning spray evaporates automatically after scanning, making time-consuming cleaning of the scanned object unnecessary. Laboratories, sensors, environments, scanners and users are not contaminated by pigments. By using this sublimating spray, you will maximize efficiency and productivity in the scanning process.
AESUB blue contains active substances, propellant, solvent and has been optimized with regards to material compatibility. The spray sublimates completely without leaving any residues on the surface of the scanned object.
- Enables/facilitates optical digitalization of objects that are difficult to capture (e. g. transparent, shiny or reflective parts)
- For scanning jobs where you need a dry to the touch coating that evaporates automatically after the scanning process. The normally time-consuming cleaning after application is no longer necessary. Components can be reused with no residues.
- Smooth spraying of the scan object with even back and forth movements from a distance of 15 - 20cm
Fields of application
- Energy sector
- Plastic design / art
- Digital archiving
- Reverse Engineering
- Optical metrology
- Research and development
- Process monitoring
- Inline scanning
- Measurement services
- Surface inspection
- Vanishing scanning spray (sublimating)
- Free of pigments – Spray dust does not damage the sensitive technical scan equipment
- No post-cleaning necessary – The spray sublimates and evaporates after scanning process
- Thin, homogenous and dry to the touch coating
- Opaque, matt white surface on the scan object
- Layer thickness: ~8 – 15 µm
- Optimal contrast values
- Optimized material compatibility
- Excellent scannability
- Sublimation time: about 4 hours (depending on material, temperature, etc.)
- Harmless to health
- Optimal storage temperature ranges between 18°C and 21°C
- Shelf life of three years
- Store at dry conditions with no direct sunlight
- Reference points stick on the coating
- Technical data sheet
- 12 cans AESUB blue (each 400ml)
- AESUB blue is applied "wet". The solvent vanishes within a few seconds while the active substance remains as coating on the surface. The degree of whiteness of the coat still increases for a couple of seconds. After complete drying of AESUB blue, the object can be scanned as usual.
- The ideal ambient temperature is 21°C/66.2°F.
- AESUB scanning sprays are optimized for material compatibility; however material compatibility for specific applications cannot be guaranteed. Users should check specific material compatibility before use. AESUB blue contains solvents. See the safety data sheet for further information.
- The sublimation time of AESUB blue is indicated as less than 4 h and depends on the following five factors:
- Temperature (high ambient temperatures -> shorter sublimation time, low ambient temperature -> longer sublimation time)
- Airflow (ventilation shortens sublimation time)
- Surface structure (even surface structures -> shorter sublimation time, uneven surfaces -> longer sublimation time)
- Material (plastics -> shorter sublimation time, metals -> longer sublimation time)
- Layer thickness (the higher the layer thickness, the longer the sublimation time)
- Empirical tests show that objects treated with AESUB blue remain scannable for approximately 1 hour. Scan-time can be easily extended by re-applying AESUB blue at individual contours when sublimation commences and by spraying several layers. Increase temperature and / or air ventilation in case you want to accelerate the sublimation process.
- AESUB blue is residue-free. The manufacturer points out that the complete sublimation of AESUB blue cannot be guaranteed on every surface/material.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition. Use ventilated areas. Do not use AESUB blue on products intended for contact with food.
- Attention: Delivery of spray cans is only provided with standard shipping (no express shipping) to the following regions: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark (postal code range 50-99), France (mainland only), Germany (mainland only), Great Britain (mainland only), Hungary, Italy (mainland only), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland (except certain postal codes), Portugal (mainland only), Spain (mainland only), Switzerland, Vatican City. Please refrain from orders with delivery outside these countries!
|Product weight:||4,50 Kg|