Very light and robust: Due to the light weight and the high-quality material, the carbon tripod is the perfect companion for surveyors. Using this very light tripod, surveyors can change the position very comfortably.
The tripod has the design of a surveying tripod. The advantage of this tripod: Carbon easily compensates for slight vibrations, for instance in factory halls. Moreover, surveyors will appreciate this tripod in winter since aluminum tripods are colder on the hands and carbon tripods have better properties than wooden tripods, which tend to swell in winter and get stuck then.
- for indoor and outdoor use
- 5/8" thread
- min. effective height: approx. 0.93m
- max. effective height: approx. 1.69m
- transport dimensions: 21 x 20 x 114 cm
- weight: 3,800g
- removable round metallic head plate
- clamp screws pre-assembled, eccentric enclosed
- standard: DIN 18726 for instruments until 10kg
- laser scanners and total stations with 5/8" adapter
- 1 carbon tripod for surveyors
- 1 dust protection pouch