Did the FARO Focus scanner finish the scan? Until now, the scan status could only be checked on the display. If you wait a few meters away from the scanner (if you don't want to become an interfering pixel yourself), you can guess rather than see the scan progress. With the Scan Status Indicator, FARO has found a remedy. The add-on part is plugged into the socket at the top of the scanner. The Scan Status Indicator generates a light pattern that allows you to see the progress of the scanner from a distance.
- visual display of the scan progress
- continuous blue light - scan is finished
- flashing blue light - scanning process active
- briefly flashing blue light - scanner boot or shutdown
- flashing red light - laser scan in progress
- dimensions: 10cm x 3.5cm x 2cm
- weight: 26g
- suitable for the red connector socket (battery side) on the top of the scanner
Compatible laser scanners
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 150 plus
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus S 350 plus
- 1 Scan Status Indicator
- When purchasing a FARO Focus S 150 plus or FARO Focus S 350 plus scanner, the Scan Status Indicator is already included.
- It is an original accessory from FARO. FARO provides a 90-day warranty period for accessories.
Synonyms: display scan progress; FARO light codes
|Product weight:||0,05 Kg|