The LED warning light provides optimum visibility for your tripod with scanner. Especially at poor lighting conditions, rain and fog, the warning light ensures better visibility of your measuring instruments.
By using a butler for plummet hook for example, you can attach the LED warning light to your tripod and select a blinking mode then. This way, you protect yourself and your valuable measuring instruments. It's not required to attach the warning light to a tripod; you can attach the warning light flexibly thanks to the magnet.
The LED warning light is operated without batteries; the light can be charged using the supplied charger.
- attachment to tripod using a butler for plummet hook
- perfectly suited to increase visibility and safety of tripod and scanner
- 360° light with 16 LED lights
- rechargeable using supplied charger
- with strong magnet
- shock, vibration and water resistant
- at night visible far
- color: orange
- visibility by day: up to 300m
- visibility by night: up to 800m
- visibility air/water: up to 15km
- weight: 200g
- dimensions: 130mm diameter, 35mm height
- 9 possible blinking sequences: strong permanent light, weak permanent light, 2 glowing LEDs, 4 glowing LEDs, revolving light, fast blinking light, slow blinking light, alternating blinking light, SOS blinking light
- 1 LED warning light with charger
- butler for plummet hook optionally available
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|