Order two reference spheres XXL with the appropriate accessories together in one case! Even in long scan distances, the big reference spheres can be registered very well. With the appropriate accessories, you are well equipped for all scanning jobs.
- reference sphere is a hollow made of plastic with a distinctive surface to achieve excellent reflective properties
- diameter of reference sphere: Ø 200 mm/7.9 in
- connection: female thread M8/20 mm (0.78 in)
- includes strong detachable magnet base (M8/20 mm(0.78 in))
- magnet base can be replaced by a reference sphere adapter or a prism pole adapter
- The adapters are safely and space-savingly placed directly into the provided recesses in the foam insert.
- case dimensions: 575 x 470 x 270 mm (22.4 x 18.5 x 10.6 in)
- case with precut foam insert for safe transport
- The reference sphere XXL is used for objects with great dimensions. You can position this sphere in a distance that is about 2/3 farther away than it is possible with traditional spheres.
- Easy and quick installation on magnetic surfaces due to a centered magnet base.
- Connection of point cloud with existing fixed points by using reference sphere adapters.
Field of application:
- scan object with great target ranges, e. g. for a site plan
Compatible laser scanners:
- FARO Focus3D S 120
- FARO Focus3D X 30
- FARO Focus3D X 130
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus M 70
- Trimble TX5
- Leica RTC360
- Leica BLK360
- Leica HDS 4400/ 6100
- Leica ScanStation P20/ P30/ P40
- Z+F IMAGER
- GeoSLAM ZEB-HORIZON
- GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO/ ZEB-REVO RT
- GeoSLAM ZEB Discovery
- Artec Ray
- Teledyne Polaris
- Riegl on request
- 2 reference spheres XXL, plastic, Ø 200 mm (7.9 in), special adapter (female thread M8, 20 mm/7.9 in)
- 2 long magnet bases (M8/20 mm (0.78 in))
- 1 plastic case with foam insert
Optionl delivery contents:
- One or two Tripod adapter for reference sphere (200 mm/7.9 in sphere)
- One or two Prism pole adapter 5/8 inch for reference spheres XXL (200 mm/7.9 in)
- Due to the material properties and the production process, minor imperfections may occur in the surface of the sphere, but these do not affect the stability and function of the reference sphere. It is only an optical fault.
- Use our stickers to permanently mark your reference and control points (for several passes, resurveys, control surveys, etc.).
- You have to set the radius of the sphere manually in your registration software. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Do you need an overview on Laserscanning Europe's reference spheres? Have a look at our guide to reference spheres.
|Product weight:||9,00 Kg|