The required accuracy in data collection presupposes the use of a professional plummet pole. The carbon rods from NESTLE impress with their light weight, durability and convenient handling. Rod with triple locking latch (160cm, 180cm, 200cm). PG-5 with screwable sand plate.
- For all kinds of GNSS measurements.
- Carbon for pleasant work, even at low temperatures.
- Carbon outer and inner tube – comfortable handling even at low temperatures.
- The tip does not wear out - thus no falsification of the measurements by blunt tips.
- Long outer tube for ergonomic work.
- Convenient to transport and clean.
- Tip made of hard metal steel.
- The pole is telescopic with locking at 1.60m, 1.80m, 2.00m.
- For ergonomic work, both poles habe a outer tube with 132cm, so you can mount field computers in a comfortable working height.
- The screwable sand plate prevents the sinking of the pole during surveying and stakeouts. Can be used for exact centering e.g. be screwed upside down to the tip.
- Clamping: Screw
- Diameter: Outer tube 32mm, inner tube 25mm
- Working range: Locking at 1.60m / 1.80m / 2.00m
- Transport length: 134cm
- Weight: 730g
- Connection: 5/8"
- Special feature: Carbon-carbon, telescopic, triple locking latch
- NESTLE GNSS pole (PG-5), with screwable sand plate
|Poids d'article:||0,74 Kg|