The carbon GNSS pole PO-9 is telescopic and has only a locking at 2 m. Due to the clear, lockable height, height errors are avoided and thanks to the telescoping capability, the pole is ready for use quickly and can be easily transported.
With a quick release, the pole can be easily and quickly Extended.
The GNSS antenna can be quickly and safely separated from the pole with the quick-out adapter Qo-9 (inclusive), so a particularly flexible and fast working is possible.
- lent for GNSS Surveys.
- Carbon for pleasant work, even at low temperatures.
- Quick-out for antenna with 5/8".
- Only one locking at 2m.
- Clamping: Quick release clamp
- Vial: 20'
- Diameter: Outer tube 32mm, inner tube 25mm
- Working range: Locking only at 200cm
- Transportation length: 136cm
- Weight: 750g
- Connection: 5/8" with Quick-out Qo-9
- Special feature: Carbon-Carbon, Quick-out
- NESTLE Carbon GNSS pole (PO-9) with Quick-out (Qo-9)
|peso dell'articolo:||1,70 Kg|