The required accuracy in data acquisition requires the use of a professional antenna plumb bob. The carbon rods from NESTLE impress with their low weight, durability and convenient handling. The PP-2 consists of two parts which are screwed together.
- For GNSS measurements of all Kinds.
- The two-piece GNSS pole is ideal whenever many measurements are needed for a survey job.
- When required, the pole can be lengthened meter-wise by additional upper Segments.
- Because of ist amazingly low weight, the pole – even with an antenna fixed to it – requires low effort to be carried.
- The hard metal-tip has no abrasio - no falsification of measurement by dulled tips.
- The lower part of the pole is equipped with a circular level which makes vertical positioning easy.
- The hard metal-steel tip is force-fitted into the pole and shows no abrasion even after years of hard use.
- The carbon offers conventient handling – even at low temperatures.
- The pole can be split in two segments. This makes space saving transport easy. A carrying bag is included in the scope of delivery.
- Pole diameter: 32mm
- Length: 200cm (2 x 100cm)
- Weight: 520g
- Connection: 5/8"
- NESTLE two-segment GNSS pole (PP-2)
|peso dell'articolo:||0,89 Kg|