Do you want to use your FARO Focus scanner for overhead scanning? This adapter for overhead scanning provides the best protection for your valuable measuring instruments. You can easily attach the adapter to tripod and scanner. The great advantage of the adapter is easy handling when you intend to attach the scanner to a tripod above a duct or the like. You simply slide the scanner into the adapter and fix it. Very easy and safe.
The overhead adapter for FARO Focus S and M is a further development of the adapter for overhead scanning. It has been adjusted to the new generation of base plate of FARO Focus S and M scanners. The adapter is directly screwed to the base plate using the 3/8" star knob screw. The three built-in small pins engage in the existing recesses of the base plate so that the scanner cannot be loosened resulting from rotation movement during the scanning process.
- safe scanning overhead
- The plate of the adapter for overhead scanning is firmly screwed on the scanner's original base plate. Please note that the pins only fit exactly in one position. Please check the connection carefully before scanning!
- The slot of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- The scanner with adapter plate can easily be put in the complement fixed at the tripod and secured.
- The lateral safety screw is screwed tight before scanning. In this way, the play between the two adapter parts is eliminated.
- available with 5/8" female and male thread
- dimensions: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94 in x 3.94 in x 3.94 in)
- weight: 1kg
Compatible laser scanners
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 150 Plus
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus S 350 Plus
- FARO Focus M 70
- 1 adapter for overhead scanning, optionally with female and male thread
- The pins of the adapter only grip exactly in one position in the recesses of the base plate. Please check the correct fit of the adapter before scanning (The gap between base plate and adapter must be parallel!).
We recommend checking the correct position exactly and making a mark when using the adapter for the first time.
- The overhead adapter is only partially suitable for the earlier FARO models (Focus3D X130, X330, S30, S120). The 3/8" screw can be screwed into the base plate of the scanner. However, there are no locking devices to prevent the thread from unscrewing during scanning. Therefore, its use is not recommended. Please use the adapter for these scanner types.
Synonyms: 3D safety adapter
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|