With the help of this adapter, you can safely scan overhead with your Leica RTC360 laser scanner, for example to measure manholes.
You simply attach the adapter components to the tripod and scanner. Once the tripod is positioned over a shaft or similar, simply slide the scanner into the adapter and clamp it in place. Thus, your Leica RTC360 is protected.
The overhead adapter is specially adapted to the bottom plate of the Leica RTC360 scanner. It is inserted into the seating of the scanner and secured by a locking lever, which is additionally protected against accidental loosening by a locking screw.
- Safe scanning overhead
- The plate of the overhead adapter is firmly attached to the original base plate of the scanner and secured by closing the locking lever. Keep the locking lever closed and turn the locking screw counterclockwise with a 2 mm Allen key until the torque increases. If the locking lever cannot be moved, it is secured.
- The slot of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- The scanner with adapter plate can easily be put in the complement fixed at the tripod and secured.
- The lateral safety screw is screwed tight before scanning. In this way, the play between the two adapter parts is eliminated.
- Available with 5/8" female and male thread
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10cm
- Weight: 1kg
Compatible laser scanner
- Leica RTC360
- 1 overhead adapter, consisting of a plate (attachment to the scanner) and a slot (attachment to the tripod)
- Please ask your scanner manufacturer if the scanner is approved for overhead applications.
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|