Use the Trimble X7 to scan safely overhead in manholes? This can be done with this adapter!
You simply attach the adapter components to the tripod and scanner. Once the tripod is positioned over a shaft or similar, simply slide the scanner into the adapter and clamp it in place. Thus, your Trimble X7 is protected.
The overhead adapter for Trimble X7 is specially designed to fit the base plate of the Trimble X7 scanner. The overhead adapter is screwed directly to the base plate with the 5/8" star grip screw. The three supplied screws are screwed into the matching threaded holes in the scanner base plate to prevent the scanner from being loosened by the rotational movements during scanning.
- Safe scanning overhead
- The plate of the overhead adapter is screwed firmly to the original base plate of the scanner using the 5/8" star grip screw. The plate is additionally secured with the three M4 screws supplied.
- The slot of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- The scanner with adapter plate can easily be put in the complement fixed at the tripod and secured.
- The lateral safety screw is screwed tight before scanning. In this way, the play between the two adapter parts is eliminated.
- Available with 5/8" female and male thread
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10cm
- Weight: 1kg
Compatible laser scanner
- Trimble X7
- 1 overhead adapter, consisting of a plate (attachment to the scanner) and a slot (attachment to the tripod)
- Please ask your scanner manufacturer if the scanner is approved for overhead applications.
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|