Leica adapter to 5/8 inch thread
Do you have Leica prism poles in your office? And do you want to use them for laser scanning projects? In that case, we offer the perfect adapter to modify the Leica stud bolt to get a 5/8" male adapter. The adapter is equipped with a quick release. When you press the button, you can easily attach the adapter to the Leica stud bolt. As soon as you drop the button again, the adapter is reliably protected against dropping out. Operation can be done with just one hand.
- Dimensions: 5cm (1.97 in) height; 4.5cm (1,77 in) diameter
- Material: Aluminum anodized
- Adapter with 5/8" thread
- The dimension between upper edge of stud bolt and bottom edge of adapter thread is 10mm (0.39 in).
- Easy fixing of adapter by means of a push button (one-hand operation)
- Positive centering on tribrach with claw system
- Connect the fixed points marked on the ground with your laser scanning project by rigging up a tripod on a fixed point and clamping the tribrach adapter into your tripod.
- Working with positive centering
- Placing of reference points using fixed points on the ground by means of surveying tripod and tribrach adapter with claw system
- Placing reference spheres in natural surroundings (woods and meadows) without an appropriate magnetic ground
- Leica stud bolt
- Laser scanner prism reference sphere (100mm diameter)
- Small laser scanner checkerboard target with two adapters
- Pivoted laser scanning checkerboard target
- 1 adapter with 5/8" male thread
- The center of a prism reference sphere (100mm), which is attached on a Leica plug by means of the adapter, is exactly at the same height as the original Leica mirror.
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|