The flexible laser scanning checkerboard target can be pivoted almost 360 degrees by means of two rotational axes and, thus, you can always align it exactly to the scanner.
You can attach the checkerboard target to metallic surfaces by means of the magnet base or you install the target plate on a tripod using the delivered 5/8" adapter.
- torsion-stiff plates with low weight
- remarkably even surfaces ensure excellent results
- dimensions of the plate: 21 x 21cm (8.3 x 8.3 in)
- dimensions of the checkered pattern: 20 x 20 cm (7.9 x 7.9 in)
- weight without magnet/adapter: 0.2kg
- frame made of carbon for minimum weight and maximum robustness
- As standard, the checkerboard target is delivered with a M8 connection including a screwed-in magnet base. Furthermore, an adapter is delivered for usage of the checkerboard together with a 5/8" connection.
- In combination with a universal tribrach adapter, the checkerboard can be used for positive centering with a claw system.When used together with the tribrach adapter, the checkerboard's center has a standard tilting axis height of 196mm (7.7 in).
- The center of the checkered pattern is exactly situated in the horizontal and vertical rotational axis of the checkerboard. The center of the checkerboard target is still unchanged in position and height when it pivots on the axis.
- intended use at surrounding temperatures up to 60°C
- registration mark visible up to 25m (984.3 in)
- can be positioned flexibly and adjusted arbitrarily by use of a tripod a prism pole or the magnet base
Field of application:
- architecture, construction, and preservation of historic buildings and monuments
- digital factory and plant construction
- mining industry and tunnel construction
- energy and supplying industry
- chemical and process engineering
Compatible laser scanners
- Leica RTC360
- Leica BLK360
- FARO LS 420
- FARO LS 880
- FARO Photon LS 20
- FARO Photon LS 80
- FARO Photon LS 120
- FARO Focus3D S 20
- FARO Focus3D S 120
- FARO Focus3D X 30
- FARO Focus3D X 130
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus M 70
- Trimble TX5
- Trimble TX8
- Leica HDS 4400/6100
- Leica ScanStation P20/ P30/ P40
- Teledyne Polaris
- 1 x pivoted laser scanner checkerboard target with M8 connection
- 1x screwed-in magnet base
- 1x adapter from M8 to 5/8"
Hints for registration in FARO Scene:
- If you use pivoted checkerboard targets (orientation towards the scanner), you should deactivate the box “Use Checkerboard Normals” in the default setting of placement of scans in Scene Software. For more information, click here.
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|