We offer you the optical 3D scanner Artec Spider for rental at favorable conditions. With Artec Spider, you can capture small objects with a field of view from 90 x 70mm to 180 x 140mm three-dimensionally and in color in a minimum of time. Alternatively, you can simply capture filigree details of objects in real time. Using Spider, you get a 3D resolution of up to 0.1mm.
Move the scanner around an object so that the object is scanned from various directions. Due to real-time registration, you can see in the scan software Artec Studio which parts of the objects you have already captured. Afterwards, you align the scans to generate a complete 3D model. Several tools are available for further processing.
Content of rental offer:
- move 3D scanner at a distance of 0.17m to 0.3m around the object
- capture up to 7.5 frames/second
- capture up to 1,000,000 points/second
- color photos
Field of application:
- reverse engineering
- product design
- quality control
- Artec scanner Spider
- calibration plate
Laptop with scan software Artec Studio is rented for additional 50.00 Euro/day.
- The offer is determined by the availability of the optical scanner! You can inform about the costs of a rental offer online by requesting a quote quickly and easily.
- The scanner will be delivered at the first day of rental (in Germany till 10.30 a.m., outside Germany during the day) and collected on the last day of rental.
- The calculation is made on a daily basis. Only Sundays are not invoiced as rental days.
- For actuarial purposes, a security deposit will be demanded in advance. This caution will be cleared at the end of rental.
- The offer price applies when you collect the scanner in one of our rental offices. Shipping will be possible; shipping will be invoiced extra according to expenditure.
- The rental offer applies to the use of the rented scanner within Germany. On request, other countries are possible.
- The general terms and conditions for 3D scanner rental apply.
- Before the start of rental, a verification of the ability to handle the scanner will be required. We optionally offer a training.