Do you already have scan results created with FARO Focus laser scanner and you want to add detailed information you cannot capture with the terrestrial Focus scammer in hard to reach or narrow areas? Or are you looking for a portable device enabling you to completely capture a complex object or a crime scene in the shortest possible time? Simply rent FARO Freestyle 2 from us at a reasonable price. The rental offer is a perfect solution if you want to test the device before purchase or if the acquisition of the scanner doesn't pay off because of unique or rare use.
With FARO Freestyle 2, you can capture almost any surface type in color and document it three-dimensionally. Due to the intuitive user interface and the easy handling, you don't need any experience for operating the handheld scanner.
To document in 3D, simply point the hand-operated scanner Freestyle 2 to objects and surroundings from different angles. Since the already captured scan area is visualized on the smartphone in real time, you can follow the scan progress. Thus, you can check the completeness of your data even when scanning hard to reach areas. You also benefit from maximum flexibility thanks to one-handed operation.
Content of rental offer
- 3D scanner with high-end Android smartphone
- Range: 0.4 – 5m (up to 10m with limited data quality)
- Identifiable feature: up to 0.2mm
- 3D point accuracy: = 0.5mm
- Long range accuracy:
- 0.5mm at 1m distance
- 5mm at 5m distance
- 15mm at 10m distance
- Single image point density:
- Up to 45,000 points/m² in 0.5m distance
- Up to 10,500 points/m² in 1m distance
- Acquisition Rate: Up to 220,000 points/s, point cloud density increases with time
- Typical Noise:
- 0.3mm @ 0.4m distance
- 0.75mm @ 1m distance
- 10mm @ 3m distance
- 35mm @ 5m distance
- 100mm @ 10m distance
- Lighting conditions: Full daylight, 10,000-45,000 lux (reduced performance in direct sunlight)
- Light source: Integrated LED flash
- Scan volume: 39.5m³ @ max range 5m
- Typical field of view (HxW)
- 420mm x 550mm @ 0.5m
- 930mm x 1170mm @ 1m
- 1800mm x 2160mm @ 2m
- 2740mm x 3160mm @ 3m
- 3600mm x 4160mm @ 4m
- 4470mm x 5150mm @ 5m
- Exposure time: 0.1ms - 7ms (autoexposure)
- Texture color: 24 bit
- Dimensions: 285mm x 256mm x 130mm
- Connectivity: HDMI, USB 3.0, WiFi
- Weight: 1.48kg
- IP rating: IP 52
- Compensation: Onsite – with supplied compensation plate
- Operating temperature range: 0 – 40 °C
- Operating humidity range: Non-condensing
- Eye Safety: Class 1 Laser
- Wavelength: 798 – 816nm
- Data sheet
Mobile PC Specifications
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit Intel® Core™ i7
- 256GB hard disc with 16 GB RAM
- HDMI; USB 3.0 ports; WiFi
Field of application
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC)
- Facility management
- Documentation of interior
- Restoration & conservation
- Virtual Reality
- Oil & gas
- Forensics & law enforcement
- Accident reconstruction
- FARO Freestyle 2 sensor
- Mobile PC
- Belt and shoulder strap
- Onsite calibration plate
- Magnet kit for smartphone
- USB cable
- 1 battery
- Hightspeed USB stick
- Targets kit
- Cleaning kit
- Quick guide
- Rugged case
- Android smartphone
- The software FARO Scene is required for data analysis. You can rent the software from us for an additional charge.
- The offer is determined by the availability of the optical scanner! You can inform about the costs of a rental offer online by requesting a quote quickly and easily.
- The scanner will be delivered at the first day of rental (in Germany till 10.30 a.m., outside Germany during the day) and collected on the last day of rental.
- The calculation is made on a daily basis. Only Sundays are not invoiced as rental days.
- For actuarial purposes, a security deposit will be demanded in advance. This caution will be cleared at the end of rental.
- The offer price applies when you collect the scanner in one of our rental offices. Shipping will be possible; shipping will be invoiced extra according to expenditure.
- The rental offer applies to the use of the rented scanner within Germany. On request, other countries are possible.
- The general terms and conditions for 3D scanner rental apply.
- Before the start of rental, a verification of the ability to handle the scanner will be required. We optionally offer a training.
|Product weight:||7,00 Kg|