Set of 20 magnetic AprilTag plates (10 x 10cm)
AprilTags are used as visual control point markers in photogrammetry, robotics and augmented reality applications. AprilTag detection software can calculate the orientation and identity of the tag relative to the camera, and thus define the exact 3D position. The reference design and encoding system are based on an optimized lexicographic encoding system; they are robust to lighting conditions and viewing angles.
Our tags of type 36h11 can be easily attached to a wide variety of areas thanks to the magnetic property.
Which AprilTag size do you need? For information, see our AprilTag test.
- 20 different AprilTags of the type Tag36h11
- extra light (53g), rigid plates with magnetic backside
- weather resistant
- size of targets: 10 x 10cm (3.9 x 3.9 in)
- plate size: 11 x 13.5 cm
- plate thickness: 3.5mm
- printed numbers (0-19)
- The tags can be applied to metallic surfaces as desired.
- The code is plane even on uneven surfaces - thanks to the rigid plate.
- plate can be easily placed also in room corners, for example
- can be used indoors and outdoors
- DotProduct scanner: AprilTags are captured and detected by DotProduct Software.
- Robotics: ROS
- Implementation in C, Java, iOS, Python, Matlab & Simulink, ViSP
Fields of application
- Architecture, construction and heritage preservation
- Plant Engineering
- Energy and utilities
- Augmented Reality
- Computer vision
- Autonomous driving
- Set consisting of 20 magnetic AprilTags with different patterns (numbering 0-19)
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|