Would you like to capture facades completely? It is not enough to simply position the scanner on the ground? Thanks to this tripod, you can extend your scanning range enormously – the optimal solution for facades and windows, if the building or object to be measured is too high!
With a horizontal tripod, you can install your laser scanner outside the building by pushing the scanner from inside the building through windows, dormers or other openings to the outside.
The horizontal arm of the tripod is equipped with two safety adapters for your scanner, one for standard scanning and one for overhead scanning. In this way, both upper and lower areas can be scanned without any problems. Thanks to the high stability of the tripod, vibrations are reduced to a minimum.
The tripod is not only suitable for scanning building facades, but also for inspecting elevator shafts, for example.
The entire tripod is stowed away in a transport box. However, should you ever want to send the tripod in smaller packages, you can split the individual tripod components as required.
- Secure scanning of external facades
- Secure scanning outside windows
- Scanning of roofscapes and dormers
- Secure scanning behind parapets
- Scanning of elevator shafts
- Inspection of bridges
- For upright and overhead scanning thanks to 2 adapter slots on the horizontal arm
(Please ask the scanner manufacturer if your device is suitable for overhead scanning.)
- Weight of tripod: 37kg
- Max. distance from scanner to facade: 260cm
- Material: aluminium and steel
- Max. load: 6kg
- Max. useful height: 157cm
- Min. useful height: 18cm
- For max. width of windows or parapets: 22cm
- Dimensions of transport box (L x W x H): 135 x 42 x 44cm
- Weight of transport box (incl. tripod): 50kg
Compatible laser scanner
- FARO Focus S/M series
- FARO Focus3D X series
- Trimble X7
- Leica RTC360
If your scanner is not listed among the compatible scanners, please contact us via the tab "Question on item" or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- 1 transport box with carrying handles and 4 rollers
- 1 base
- 2 water cans
- 1 vertical extrusion composed of 2 segments
- 1 horizontal arm composed of 3 segments
- 1 window frame bracket
- 1 case with:
- 1 connector for vertical extrusion/horizontal arm
- 1 safety adapter for scanner, with safety rope
- 1 screw handle for horizontal arm
- 1 Allen key
- 13 screws in mini case
- User manual
Synonyms: tripod, horizontal tripod, column stand, lateral tripod, window tripod, window scan, horizontal scanner mount
|Product weight:||49,00 Kg|